Expanded metal ceilings - for exclusive ceiling design
Expanded metal ceilings offer ‘fine meshes’ for individual, exclusive ceiling design. The design options for the ceilings are very diverse due to various mesh widths, colour coatings in RAL and NCS colours, as well as due to various edge designs. ASIAN STRECK METALS are also flexible when it comes to the shaping of the expanded metal ceilings, which can be produced either as rectangular metal panels or as square coffers.
The coffers or rectangular metal panels
- Type STRECHMATE CEILINGS insert coffers with 10mm-deep chamber for 24mm T-rail systems
- Available in steel and aluminium
- Surface powder-coated in colour similar to RAL 9010 and 9006-metallic
- Other colours available on request
- Edged with welded lengthwise trusses or plates, inserted and spot-welded in a frame construction
The substructure/support systems
- Clamping system
- Hooking-in system
- Grid system (only rectangular metal panels)
- All standard wall connection profiles and wall angles with “integrated fluted moulding”
The acoustic inlay
- Mineral wool-free acoustic fleece for sound absorption on the reverse of the ceiling panels as an alternative
- Adhered acoustic fleece in the colours white, grey and black
Asian Streck Metals was founded with highly knowledgeable, responsible & dedicated team. From the very beginning, we focused on the dynamic development. The goal still remains. We are the company chasing new challenges. Constantly are looking for the best solutions and new technologies helpful in creating new designing for exterior and interior products (Expanded metal mesh) for Residential, Commercial & Industrial buildings.
OFFICE & WORKS
©firstname.lastname@example.org; All rights reserved.